corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » check this for cool (facebook link)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author check this for cool (facebook link)
Ricky352

User status: Offline
16th Jun 10 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like it, must be a very expensive method of gathering parts though, but would make a good trip
MarkSport

16th Jun 10 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I think it looks good. Time attack cars are done up like that and they don't get ripped.

TA cars are like that for a reason though arent they, they have daft BHP and need to be kept hugged to the tarmac. This is probably just a pretty much standard EVO, looks out of place on it I think.

[Edited on 16-06-2010 by DannyB]

Have you seen most the parts he has bought? check his folders aswell.he has loads.this is far from standard
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Jun 10 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe so, but it won't be anywhere near the BHP needed for stuff like that.
Daimo B

16th Jun 10 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't need huge BHP to use good downforce upgrades. That looks set for some track type action. Wouldn't use it as much on the road, but will be handy on fast back roads. Much better to have an awesome suspension setup, massive brakes, and good downforce over outright power.

I like it, looks ard
oceansoul

16th Jun 10 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Yeah that's pretty cool, good road trip. But the car is a fucking disgrace

Road trip fuck driving to Japan.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » check this for cool (facebook link) 23 database queries in 0.0094531 seconds