corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Speedo problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speedo problem
saj_123

User status: Offline
16th Jun 10 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The speedo on my corsa recently broke and I got it fixed only for it to stop working again, the guy said that it was because I put in my Sat nav to charge, has anyone every heard of this problem?
SCOTTY.1

User status: Offline
16th Jun 10 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its a later type try cheking your fuses as the speedo and the fag lighter are run off the same fuse, yellow 20 amp

New Poll