corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 (53) Black Zafira GSi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2003 (53) Black Zafira GSi
Chris C

User status: Offline
16th Jun 10 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale a 53 plate zafira Gsi.

Reason for sale is i have started a new job recently and i have been given a van for work purposes so im selling the van and the zafira to get us a newer car, shame really because i really like the bus :-)

We purchased the zafira just over a year ago now and it was standard when we got it.

Few details

2003 (53)
Black sapphire
FSH
Recent service
New Cambelt Water pump 100 miles ago
4 New tyres
VXR Turbo
New discs and pads
New rockercover Gasket
Gm Breather Hose

Modifications we have added.

Milteck cat back exhaust
Pre cat de cat pipe
De restricted Airbox with K&N panel flter
Vectra C Air intake scoop
Collins Dumpvalve
Phase 2 Remap
Frount Mount Intercooler
Eibach lowering Springs
Refurbed snowflakes painted in volvo dark grey first week in june.

The car was rolling roaded at red.dot racing in Enfield a month or so ago and is running 259.7 bhp 330ft/lbs torque, so although it's a nice big family car it will still give a few quick cars a scare :-).

The front bumper has been resprayed a couple of months ago because the was a bad rattle can respray on one corner of it when we bought it. It has been resprayed to a very high standard at harpenden classic and performance, at the same time the irmscher grill, lower grill and fog light surrounds were also paint gloss black.

The car in my opinion is in good condition, wash polished and waxed weekly. As with any car this age there are some stone chips on the bonnet....

Think thats it really, please feel free the contact me if you have any questions regarding the car. I have plently of other pictures of the car should you require any.

Thanks for looking Chris

07745 339482

£5700.00 ono

Pictures can be found here http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1799732.htm or in my garage

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 (53) Black Zafira GSi 25 database queries in 0.0081260 seconds