corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dont you hate it when your old car falls into the wrong hands...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dont you hate it when your old car falls into the wrong hands...
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
17th Jun 10 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cjohnson
saw it at pvs. my impressions were that it was a piss take before a respray?? not sure.

just want to say your corsa is fucking mint, my new fave
JuegoVRS

17th Jun 10 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A couple of my old cars are in the wrong hands now and it breaks my heart I spent a fortune on it for some tadger to buy it and ruin it! Might be their car after they pay for it but you'd think they would take care of it
taylorboosh

17th Jun 10 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my vec is in wrong hands
Rob E

17th Jun 10 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My C20LET went into the right hands, fair play to Mark, he has done an absolutely stunning job sorting her out. I guess its just hit or miss really where it ends up!
Whittie

18th Jun 10 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hit and miss, Timmehh looks well now Rob, as for the old greeney blue XE, it got written off within a week.

Mark has done a spanking job with your old LET, looks amazing.
dionrla

18th Jun 10 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
WTF!? look at the driver he looks like a fucking ned goon with those big ears and his 16yr old chav slut next to him as well.

eh dickhead fucking goon ? ? big ears yeah i know and me chav slut next to me is me mate ben open ur eyes ya daft cunt its booked in for full respray in 3 weeks, cesaros refurbished, the bonnett and tape was for a laff for pv if u dont like it dont look at it till its finished, iv had the car 2 weeks wen i had it it was battered and abused its going thru the phase ov being a beauty once again !!!!!!!!
dionrla

18th Jun 10 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob E
Im so gutted, this is the car I swapped for the C20LET you now own Mark. I have heard a couple of people mention its round Wrexham way now

watch the space before u judge iv had the car 2 weeks battered and hammered, it was a rat look for the show, its gettin resprayed in 3 weeks so its guna be all mint once again and the 1.6 lump is gettin turboo'd and am not a chav lol
Rob E

18th Jun 10 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really hope so! Put a progress thread up, I would love to see her back to her former glory
nathy_87

18th Jun 10 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks ok when you had it but to me, nothing seems to be lining up, headlights/grill. Shame aint it though.
Whittie

18th Jun 10 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a Cat C iirc.
dionrla

18th Jun 10 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob E
I really hope so! Put a progress thread up, I would love to see her back to her former glory

dont worry pal i will she will be back to her former glory sooon
SetH

18th Jun 10 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dionrla
quote:
WTF!? look at the driver he looks like a fucking ned goon with those big ears and his 16yr old chav slut next to him as well.

eh dickhead fucking goon ? ? big ears yeah i know and me chav slut next to me is me mate ben open ur eyes ya daft cunt its booked in for full respray in 3 weeks, cesaros refurbished, the bonnett and tape was for a laff for pv if u dont like it dont look at it till its finished, iv had the car 2 weeks wen i had it it was battered and abused its going thru the phase ov being a beauty once again !!!!!!!!

PMSL fair play

Ben looks like a blonde 16yr old chav slut female though, you sure you didnt fiddle him?
Whittie

18th Jun 10 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

PMSL fair play

Ben looks like a blonde 16yr old chav slut female though, you sure you didnt fiddle him?

Must be a fag.
philip2

18th Jun 10 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How u going about turboing it? Ur only up the road from me.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

18th Jun 10 at 11:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by philip2

He wont. simple.
andys sxi
Premium Member

18th Jun 10 at 19:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seen this car in ellsmere port tonight it looked a right mess it still had all the pvs posters in the windows

April 08 feature car
corsaadzy

18th Jun 10 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha u think ur cars bad mate .. howd u think green thing feels after my mate bought his green corsa .. wrote it off .. got it back n running then hit a dear haha .. pics later
corsaadzy

18th Jun 10 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

before

then

and now

[Edited on 18-06-2010 by corsaadzy]

andys sxi
Premium Member

18th Jun 10 at 22:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats used to be a members off here was nice when he had it

April 08 feature car
dionrla

19th Jun 10 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

PMSL fair play

i fiddle with benny boy all the time lol
dionrla

19th Jun 10 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
quote:
Originally posted by philip2

He wont. simple.

thats wot u think i wont turbo it its guna stay a shed jus watch the space init stop being so quick to judge iv only had the car just over 2 weeks, its just guna run a basic turbo set up for now decompression plate in the head t2 hybrid turbo front mount have already got courtnay soft cams the powerbox manifold just wait and see at usc
SetH

19th Jun 10 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who manufactures the decompression plate? I remember that Courtenay used to sandwich 3 headgaskets together to lower compression

[Edited on 19-06-2010 by SetH]
philip2

19th Jun 10 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dion - if need hand or to get a decomp plate sortd,drop me a txt. 07807 040522

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Dont you hate it when your old car falls into the wrong hands... 24 database queries in 0.0145111 seconds