corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.0 idle problems.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.0 idle problems.
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
19th Jun 10 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok before i start,how fuking slow are 1.0 corsa b's btw.....

Anyhow,mines has started developing an idling issue.
On 1st start-up,cold etc,its fine.But after that it ticks over at about 450rpm.Today in the hot weather was even worse,when dipping the clutch the revs would drop to about 100rpm(no joke).It dosnt cut out or anything tho,just makes driving in traffic a bit of a pain.Through the revs its fine etc.

Also sometimes need to give the throttle a wee blip when starting it or it fires up and sits at about 50rpm.Can be quite judderry.

I can live with it day to day,but just thought id post see if there was a cure for it.
reidy22

19th Jun 10 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe airflow meter
chrisritch

19th Jun 10 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it have an induction kit or standard airbox?
Corsa_Sport21

19th Jun 10 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Standard airbox.Did have a silly pipercross foam cone filter but that got binned ages ago

AFM was replaced in January but tbh reidy,i think you could be right.Will ask my bro to have a shot of it,see if thats what was happening when the old AFM fuked up.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.0 idle problems. 23 database queries in 0.0839050 seconds