corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Few Bits...Pioneer & Sony Stereos, aftermarket wheel boss....

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Few Bits...Pioneer & Sony Stereos, aftermarket wheel boss....
chrex

User status: Offline
20th Jun 10 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, just got a few odds and ends i need rid of. Sorry, no pics of some things, but theres nothing to see anyways. Postage included if stated, extra or not available if not stated.

Non-airbag steering wheel boss. £25 posted
Will fit any vauxhall without an airbag and any aftermarket wheel.

Pioneer DEH-7700MP Stereo - £60
Still boxed up, never been in a car. Has sub pre-outs, plays MP3 CD's, facia goes Green/Red and is removable. Superb stereo, i've had the one in my car for over 2 years now, and i love it! Can fit if local.

Sony MT-800 Stereo - £50
Has all parts to put in car. Fascia rotates, with LCD screen on one side and buttons on the other. Very smart looking stereo. Has remote control aswell. Can fit if local.

Aluminium Adjustable wing - £15
Good quality adjuatable alloy rear wing for a saloon vehicle. Bit of a styling 'statement' but i would say that on track, it would do a good job! Does come apart, but at the moment is built up and ready to mount. Collection only!

Feel free to pm me for any info. Payment to be taken through paypal or cash on collection.

chrex

User status: Offline
20th Jun 10 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Few Bits...Pioneer & Sony Stereos, aftermarket wheel boss.... 25 database queries in 0.0051429 seconds