corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Really interesting topic on reddit...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Really interesting topic on reddit...
Paul_J

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 10 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/chc3k/iama_fella_getting_sentenced_to_federal_prison_in/
Welsh Dan

22nd Jun 10 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hes moaning about going to jail for 10 years, for having 7.6kg of cocaine. I'll be honest, I don't really have any sympathy for him
Paul_J

22nd Jun 10 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's not moaning.

IAMA ... 'I am A' - Ask me anything.

It's a part of reddit where people who are in unusual situations / paths of life - let the forum (reddit) ask them anything!

He's merely sharing his experiences. Some of the comments are really interesting though, other people who've gone to prison for petty crimes and how they've dealt with it.

Thing is, smuggling drugs isn't imo the same as raping someone or killing someone. Smuggling Drugs just = a golden opportunity being taken by someone who wants money (greed). Chances are they could get away with it and it'd be the best thing he ever did.

If you read down the comments it was a government sting though.
Welsh Dan

22nd Jun 10 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah right, I was wondering what the IAMA bit was, but I still have little sympathy.

Its an interesting article mind, and shows the differences between the US and here. However, i'm not quite sure I believe the bit about it being a "Government Sting", as i'm sure there is some stuff we aren't being told. For instance, like someone else mentioned, you don't just get 7.6kg of coke to deal with, you start off with smaller amounts and increase over time. 7.6kg is worth over £1/4m
dan_m1les

22nd Jun 10 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did you work out that its over £250k?
Welsh Dan

22nd Jun 10 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was going on the rough price of 1kg being worth £35k or so. Obviously there are differences in prices around the country, but £35 per g isn't unheard of.
dan_m1les

22nd Jun 10 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry my bad calculation
lostboy
Banned

22nd Jun 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£35 per g? I fucking wish it was that cheap here, between £40 and £50 and its all shit
Welsh Dan

22nd Jun 10 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not a fan of sticking shit up my nose, so I don't know the exact day to day costs

I'd seen £50/g a somewhere, but thought i'd round it down a bit just in case. At £50/g, thats £380000 of coke he had. Hardly personal use

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Really interesting topic on reddit... 23 database queries in 0.5015500 seconds