corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.4 sport MOT + Tax Speedlines leather

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.4 sport MOT + Tax Speedlines leather
Rhysfeeney

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 10 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa sport
Engine - 1.4 16v
Mileage - 89000
Price - £1450 ono

Location - Southport, Merseyside
Contact phone number - 07869899661
Contact email address - rhysfeeney@live.co.uk

General information -

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1812185.htm

Corsa 1.4 16v Sport

White

10 Months MOT
4 Months Tax

Cheap insurance! you may be suprised

Well below average mileage at 89,000 may increase a little due to still being in use

Had a lot of work done recently and around £600 spent on parts alone

Full service less than 500 miles ago consisting of

Quality oil change
New oil filter
New NGK Spark Plugs
New HT leads
New fuel filter
New Air filter

It has also had done in the last 3 months

New Handbrake cables
New brake shoes
New Lambda Sensor
New manifold gasket
New cataylic converter
New tyres all round

Car runs and drives absolutely spot on i cant fault it at all the car shouldnt need anything doing for a long time to come

Modifications

Lowered 60mm (Doesnt scrub on the arches or bottom out at all!)
Blue calipers
Jvc 6x9s
JBL 10" sub propely wired in boot (Loud without taking up your entire boot space and no wires on show)
CD player with Usb function
Lockwood sill plates
Clear side repeaters
Smooth boot which has been properly welded and a fully working boot popper wired to a switch on the dashboard

Wheels

16" Speedline alessio 2 alloy wheels.
They are on four matching avon tyres with loads of life left in them which cost me near £300 alone a few months ago!

Anybody whos into vauxhalls or corsas will tell you they are the best and most saught after wheels for a corsa or nova.

They retail at £800 and sell for £350 - £500 second hand!

Bodywork

The corsa is generally very tidy for its age. I spent months looking for one before choosing this one. It does have the odd mark here and there but unless i pointed things out i doubt you would notice, there is no rust on the tailgate where corsas usually go. The car looks mint

Interior

The interior is full black leather from a calibra turbo. It is in genrally good condition besides the usual drivers side bolster wear

The rear seats are also leather from the calibra and have been modified to fit the corsa

The seats have wiring underneath to make them heated leather, all you need is wire and a switch from a calibra, i just never got round to doing it.

All in all this is a great corsa in really great condition. I am a vauxhall enthusiast and so was the previous owner so its been well looked after. Dont mistake this car for the usual abused, neglected rubbish!.

I will be gutted to see it go

Genuine interest dont hesitate to call or text me on 07869899661

Car is located in Southport, Merseyside

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.4 sport MOT + Tax Speedlines leather 25 database queries in 0.0110469 seconds