corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Forum ideas

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Forum ideas
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Jun 10 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Call it a few threads on Weekend Racer about the ring and some software that improves that entire site seen as that needs all the help it can get.

not sure what you mean here lol, can you rephrase
Daveskater
Premium Member

26th Jun 10 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twitch
Lordofthering.com?
I think this is quite a good name

I read Ian's post a couple of times and still don't know what he's saying Maybe he wants the software for WR?

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
26th Jun 10 at 23:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your idea of talking about the ring - make a thread on WR.

Your desire to program or use software you've already programmed - program WR.

WR needs help.
Steve
Premium Member

27th Jun 10 at 05:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What parts of the software would you be looking for? Gallery stuff? Location stuff?

its not a bad idea actually injecting some of the software/code into an existing forum

i think making the users gallery images more general track days out focussed, would be a better way to go on there rather then users car specific, eg. 'garages'

[Edited on 27-06-2010 by Steve]
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
28th Jun 10 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want the uploads on WR to just be a filesystem, then you can pick images from there for stuff like for sale ads, event albums etc., rather than you upload to FB albums but you can add pictures to groups from there.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Forum ideas 24 database queries in 0.0101309 seconds