corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance, this sound reasonable?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance, this sound reasonable?
Conway563

User status: Offline
28th Jun 10 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hastings have been cheapest for me the last 2 years
pow
Premium Member

28th Jun 10 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm holding out on the IAm lot if they can offer me drive other cars... John you 100% sure that's part of your policy?
John

28th Jun 10 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

110% I spent days phoning round trying to get it.

That's not to say they'll definitely give you it though, I just asked at the start of the phonecall, they should know straight away.
pow
Premium Member

28th Jun 10 at 13:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll ask him tonight when I phone back.

Thought I'd lost that for good tbh, I'm now a named driver on most of the cars at home at HUGE expense to myself

[Edited on 28-06-2010 by pow]
pow
Premium Member

28th Jun 10 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IAM have come up trumps with £476, £400 excess for me, £200 for my parents, drive any other car third party, legal cover and courtesy car! YEY!
John

28th Jun 10 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd have paid over the odds at the time to get driving other cars, was such a pain and I only didn't have it for about a week.
pow
Premium Member

28th Jun 10 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction John
Gareth F

28th Jun 10 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Elephant are a sister company of Admiral/Bell so I'm getting the best price there anyway

Funny enough admiral wanted more money when they quoted me, even though they are connected :boogle:

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance, this sound reasonable? 23 database queries in 0.0880070 seconds