corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » is it possible to get little scratches on the car sprayed?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author is it possible to get little scratches on the car sprayed?
ash-ov-boro

User status: Offline
29th Jun 10 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much would i be looking at.. ive got a canny few deep scratches on the car and it annoys me well theres one deepish one out of the lot others might polish out dont want to use touch up paints as it looks shite a mates dad of mine sprays so will pop up & see him but how much do use thing i should be looking at

i will try and get pics of the scratches i want sorting
belton

29th Jun 10 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could get one of the scratch remover vans to come but i think they are quite pricey. If your dads mate sprays then get the whole side done on teh cheap
Hows the spraying coming?
Twiggy

29th Jun 10 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how long is a peice of string?
ash-ov-boro

29th Jun 10 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by belton
Could get one of the scratch remover vans to come but i think they are quite pricey. If your dads mate sprays then get the whole side done on teh cheap
Hows the spraying coming?

lol will go up and see my mates dad asap and get a price .. the spraying i was ment to be doing months ago hasnt still been done lol just about to order paint in the next week or so got some cash coming ive been owed for a while guna get quite a bit of paint & make sure ive got some left over so i can have a bash on a spare wing ive got guna have a go at making a badboy bonnet to so will be spraying that belton mate guna make a little spray room first out the back with the big roll of tarpaulin i got given thn guna buy some spray guns ect: cant hurt to have a go my self first lol not on the acctual car though lol on spare panels

[Edited on 29-06-2010 by ash-ov-boro]
ash-ov-boro

29th Jun 10 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks belton

an im just in the middle of building a room out the back for spraying so no dust or flies fuck it up and i will be ordering the paint within the next week or two will let you know how i get on
Steve
Premium Member

29th Jun 10 at 22:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seen this advertised in germany, want someone to test it and report back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoGnmNHT6r0

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » is it possible to get little scratches on the car sprayed? 23 database queries in 0.4023340 seconds