corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.4 8v VW Polo 1999 T reg

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 8v VW Polo 1999 T reg
Twitch

User status: Offline
1st Jul 10 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - VW
Model - Polo
Engine - 1.4
Mileage - 87058
Price - 1100

Location - (same as my profile) Flitwick bedfordshire MK45
Contact phone number - 07515459534
Contact email address - twitch--@hotmail.com

General information -
Ok so for sale i've got my polo.

I've only owned it since december last year as my corsa broke and i needed a car for work.
I got my corsa back on the road at the start of march so i only used the polo for a little while.
Its got M.O.T till november and Tax till October.

The inside is in great condition and comes with the usual power steering, air bag. electric windows and mirriors. will also put a CD player in it so you got some tuneage for the way home

The outside has two small dents at the bottom the of rear bumper which were there when i got it. other than that its a pretty clean car.

runs good and starts well. clutch has never given me any problems nor has the gear box. the front and rear breaks work fine but the pads might need changing soon. but defently a good few month driving left befor it becomes a risk. not really much more i can think of other than that. I only have one picture of it atm so i'll bust it up but can provide more if you want. and viewing is welcome ofc.

I wont lie its not a car to go show off to your mates with its just a nice cheap everyday car that runs and drives. cheap on insurance and cheap on petrol ( hence why i got it )

anyway thanks alot

Twitch.

[Edited on 01-07-2010 by Twitch]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.4 8v VW Polo 1999 T reg 25 database queries in 0.0201149 seconds