corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Free Nova shell - XE ready (not rolling)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Free Nova shell - XE ready (not rolling)
Lee H

User status: Offline
1st Jul 10 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had this sat around stripped for far too long now and if it isn't gone by next weekend it will be chopped up and weighed in.

Car is now a bare shell and not rolling. It still has a bonnet, grille and drivers door on and the steering column is still in but thats it really. I have a steering rack and hubs that can go with the car.

Car needs a bit of welding round the rear arches at the bottom and on the rear panel. Boot floor and engine bay has already been welded up and just needs tidying and the front crossmember is fine.

If someone wants to bring the bits to get it rolling and take it i'm willing to help them fit them as well. Can't say fairer than that.

Here it is in its former glory.

And as it stands now.

Located in Manchester area. Have the number plates and V5 in my name.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Free Nova shell - XE ready (not rolling) 25 database queries in 0.0075979 seconds