corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa haters

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa haters
MarkSport

User status: Offline
7th Jul 10 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smcGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by Rob-e91
I totaly agree with you nic!

agreed
Nasher

7th Jul 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant believe i've just wasted 5minutes of my life reading this shite
SAL
Premium Member

7th Jul 10 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian W
If it ended up being only Corsa chat allowed and no negative comments then it would end up like PNG, good site for Nova's but nothing else, this is easily the best forum I use as its diverse.

The only reason Corsa's get a slating is because previous owners have moved on and taken off the rose tinted glasses and like to share the experience

Corsa chat and Car chat

FFS It would work, keeps all the poeple who have moved on, on here with there newer cars, allows all car models to talked about etc

And the corsa section would get busier as there wont be pages of "car chat" to brouse through to find one post about a corsa

DannyB
Premium Member

7th Jul 10 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree Stavs, it's a good idea.
SAL
Premium Member

7th Jul 10 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

making general chat into two seperate pages is easy too
Nath

7th Jul 10 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What examples of topics would we have in Corsa Chat? Not being an arse btw, genuinely curious.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Jul 10 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anything related to a Corsa basically, as I would say 80% of the current threads posted are of something other than a Corsa, it may be putting people off posting.
Nath

7th Jul 10 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Anything related to a Corsa basically, as I would say 80% of the current threads posted are of something other than a Corsa, it may be putting people off posting.

Could it be merged with Help Zone? To create a big Corsa zone.
DannyB
Premium Member

7th Jul 10 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Suppose it could but then the new part maybe over run with people asking how to change wiper blades, having a seperate part for just Corsas may generate more posts from lurkers who dont want to post and receive a negative reply.
Nath

7th Jul 10 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah true. But surely people aren't afraid to post and only lurk? Its only the internet

FAO LURKERS, MAN UP!
SAL
Premium Member

7th Jul 10 at 18:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like what general chat was like 5yrs ago when i joined, buzzing with questions, pics, ideas etc

Back then I found it hard to keep up with the posts ! And when there was a post about something non-corsa it barly got any hits or replys !

I no alot of CS members have moved on to bigger and better, but you need to think about the next generation
Nath

7th Jul 10 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont find Gen Chat a problem tbh. I'm just intruiged by it all.
sampayne21

7th Jul 10 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

splitting the general chat sounds like a good idea,
most people couldnt care less if someone has bought a new ford, honda etc
corsagsigav

7th Jul 10 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree general chat would be better split i for 1 dont post much half the time just because i carnt be arsed with the shit that will/or may come from it.am to laid back to arguing the toss about shit i just wanna enjoy my corsa end off.yeah its not the most amazing car in the world but for it's downfalls it just makes it more fun and in a way gives it character.oh and if nobody like what i think oh well life goes on and i will still build my corsa my way and how i see fit.thanks for reading and good night

[Edited on 07-07-2010 by corsagsigav]

[Edited on 07-07-2010 by corsagsigav]
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jul 10 at 00:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Eventually the people with a corsa now will end up with something else and never be a fan of corsa again
Not all the time.
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Jul 10 at 00:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PS. I'm not making any changes in response to this. If people need to be a bit more tactful then yes, do that. If we need to keep our eye on the ball with regards our core focus then yes, also desirably. Otherwise, carry on. It's a busy site.
lostboy
Banned

8th Jul 10 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
PS. I'm not making any changes in response to this. If people need to be a bit more tactful then yes, do that. If we need to keep our eye on the ball with regards our core focus then yes, also desirably. Otherwise, carry on. It's a busy site.

And actually a very fun and enjoyable site, I like it here although I'm surprised I've not had a ban yet the way I push my luck, either you're very relaxed or not too fussed what goes on here, keeping it legal obviously.
Scotty C

8th Jul 10 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fuckin love corsas I've had bloody 6 and have been driving then for 5 years now. But tbh, I do think I'm Gettin a little old to be driving one now..

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa haters 23 database queries in 0.0160251 seconds