corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » kev cr

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author kev cr
daveybee

User status: Offline
6th Jul 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you been gettin your self a new car? My mate got a silver gsi on saturday. Blew the turbo on the way back haha.

I seen you out in the corsa at peel. I was mine. The white one with rs green wheels lol.
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

7th Jul 10 at 00:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i i've got a silver astra gsi now, i've sold my green corsa sport its still got the K9V CR number plate on though which is coming off ASAP and is going on the Gsi

my little borther got the corsa though so would have been him at peel?
daveybee

7th Jul 10 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was offered a swop for a silver one a few weeks ago. Had the coupe turbo wheels on. Lokked really smart
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

7th Jul 10 at 16:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daveybee
i was offered a swop for a silver one a few weeks ago. Had the coupe turbo wheels on. Lokked really smart

swop for what? thought you had a green xe and were fitting a c20let?
daveybee

9th Jul 10 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my green xe is now a white let. With st green compos. Black roof etc. Lol. Same car but different

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » kev cr 24 database queries in 0.0100720 seconds