corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Couple questions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Couple questions
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jul 10 at 00:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Number 1- I am doing a euro corsa and will be making up my own side exit exhaust only customising it from centre section but won't it be load as I won't have a back box?? Trying to do it cheAp as poss! Number 2- I have smoothed my doors but my door popper is playing up I fitted it all good and sometimes it works then sometimes it don't and haven't really got the cash to get an auto electrician to do it?? I have checked the earth and running it from ignition live? Thanks johnny
reidy22

7th Jul 10 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you still hava cat and middle box then a piped tailpipe wont be that loud as for popper make sure you got good connections sometimes they do this also check the poopers wire is stretched enough so that when you press button its physically pulling the catch
johnny86
Premium Member

7th Jul 10 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate sorted the popper now and with the exhaust i won't lose power as I am losing my back box will I??

New Poll