corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Citroen Saxo VTR - Slightly Modified... Awesome Example!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Citroen Saxo VTR - Slightly Modified... Awesome Example!
Phil W

User status: Offline
9th Jul 10 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Citroen
Model - Saxo
Engine - 1.6i 8v
Mileage - 127,000
Price - 1395ono (Offers accepted)
Part Exchange - No Thanks

Location - Market Drayton, Shropshire
Contact phone number - 07843 671 040 (Richard)
Contact email address - philipwatkins at hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Piston Heads Link

quote:
I am selling my Citroen Saxo VTR due to upgrade.

Details are as follows;

- Citroen Saxo VTR (1.6 8v)
- Electric Windows
- Remote Central Locking (See Below - Alarm)
- Power Steering
- Sunroof
- 2000 (X Reg)
- 123,000 Miles
- Metallic Red
- MOT to 26/04/2011
- Tax to 31/12/2010
- Insurance Group 7
- Service History

Modifications Include;

- Toad Cat 1 Alarm & Immobiliser
- Lowered 60mm Front, 80mm Rear
- Citroen Saxo VTS Wheels (Anthracite - Minor Kerbing)
- Full Magnex Exhaust System
- 4 Branch Stainless Steel Manifold
- De-Cat
- Pipercross Panel Filter
- JVC MP3 Head Unit

I've owned the car for just under a year now, due to travelling distances to work i have decided to move on to a Diesel car.

Since i've owned the car it hasn't let me down once. It has recently had a new windscreen fitted as the old one was cracked. Its also has new ARB Links and a Full Service in preparation for the MOT (which it passed).

It has been a great car since i've owned it and has never failed to turn heads (for the right reasons!) As to be expected for a 10 year old car, it does have some light stone chips on the front end and a couple of light marks around the car, nothing that stands out and they would have to be pointed out to you to be able to notice them, it has to be seen to be appreciated.

I have more pictures if required, please ask and i will send them.

Any questions please give me a call or text, if i do not answer please leave a message and i will get back to you at the first available opportunity.

£1395 ono

[Edited on 09-07-2010 by Phil W]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Citroen Saxo VTR - Slightly Modified... Awesome Example! 25 database queries in 0.0093939 seconds