corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » sun stroke

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sun stroke
MarkSport

User status: Offline
12th Jul 10 at 05:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone had It?

I've been fitting new racking In my boss's work van all weekend without hardly stopping for any food or a drink and think I've paid the price now....My face Is red along with my shoulders and lower arms and I can't touch my face without it hurting.Burnt like fook
Matt L

12th Jul 10 at 05:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think i had it once comin back from pvs lol felt very rough that journey back lol, once id got home and gone sleep tho wasnt too bad
MarkSport

12th Jul 10 at 05:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty sure I had it last year at pvs.I remember falling asleep in shaunmods car on the way home feeling rough as arseholes
andy1868

12th Jul 10 at 07:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got in in florida afew years back, spent the day on the beach and was very ill that night, i got so sunburnt my head actually blistered i ended up sleeping on the tile floor that night because it was nice and cool, coupled with the fact that when i lay in bed it felt like i was still in the ocean a horrible horrible feeling

[Edited on 12-07-2010 by andy1868]
MarkM

12th Jul 10 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you had proper sun stroke you would be vomitting and have the shits.
pow
Premium Member

12th Jul 10 at 07:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You haven't got sun stroke, you've just spent too long out in the sun without enough fluids and food (and suncream by the sounds of it). Few pints of water, a good meal and a good sleep and some aftersun, all will be reet
Whittie

12th Jul 10 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had it in Barcelona a few years back, first day of holiday I fell asleep on the beach, was going hot / cold / hot in the hotel for 36 hours after that, shitting and sicking everywhere too. Its horrible, learnt my lesson anyway.
andy1868

12th Jul 10 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never had the shits i don't think, so maybe it wasn't as bad as some, i was throwing up like a trooper though
Whittie

12th Jul 10 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It may have been the water, but definately coming out of both ends. Falling asleep on a beach 30'C for over 5 hours = sun stroke.
Bart

12th Jul 10 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went out diving yesterday, and I look like a lobster.

Absolutly shattered and red raw

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » sun stroke 23 database queries in 0.1178801 seconds