corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sewells [Car Paint]

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sewells [Car Paint]
ash-ov-boro

User status: Offline
13th Jul 10 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do i get intouch with them im after ordering some paint and heard theese do a good arden blue match by 1 litres/2.5 litres/5 litres same with primer & lacquer

any help apreachiated if i cant get in touch with them im just going to be getting it from Autopaints ST Helens
DaveyLC

13th Jul 10 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No one can do a 'good match' without phsyically having something from the car to match the shade on.
belton

13th Jul 10 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It will be just as good as any professional paint shops mix
Bonney

13th Jul 10 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use autopaints a bit, But lately they have been giving poor colour matches.

Just look at the shade of the door to the colour of the top of the a pillar. The door was painted with their paint whilst the top of the a pillar is the origional paint.

Can see it better in this pic. Drivers door (That was painted) to the rest of the car.

I gave then the colour code and even the variant of the colour. Think it just might have been one of
them days for them or they got the wrong mix up (maybe another variant of the same colour).

Yet when i went in a few days later for more colour, i gave them the same code and variant and it came out spot on!

[Edited on 13-07-2010 by Bonney]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sewells [Car Paint] 23 database queries in 0.0755289 seconds