corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Full sport interior with black plastics FS

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Full sport interior with black plastics FS
shaun_sri

User status: Offline
13th Jul 10 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above got the 4 seats in good condition no burns or rips could do with a clean. 4 black doorcards with pockets. i have the black plastic that run up the side of the seats. i have the back boot plastics as well where the parcel shelf sits on i'm sure they have wee tiny standard nokia speakers in them. Don't have the bit which runs along the back as davieslim needed it.

Open to offers for the everything but before dannyb says it base price of i dunno say £150 ono? I don't want £150 for the seats before people say 'aw thats a bit dear' i just dunno what the value of everything is

Don't think i'll be splitting unless i have interest in all parts. Pics on request

Collection only located in Glasgow
shaun_sri

13th Jul 10 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump!
XE Col
Premium Member

14th Jul 10 at 11:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Full sport interior with black plastics FS 25 database queries in 0.0377750 seconds