corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Parking restrictions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Parking restrictions
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Jul 10 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is limited parking near work but they have areas which say 8am-12pm two hours. no return with four hours. so im reading this after 12pm you can park there with no issues, but say i park up at 10am, does that mean i'm ok or is the four hour rule still in force after 12pm
Gary
Premium Member

16th Jul 10 at 07:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after 12 you can park. The NO return thing is so you dont park up and run your car round the block and park up again i think.
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

16th Jul 10 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so if you park at 10AM for two hours, I can't park there again til 4pm? is that right?
FAZ
Premium Member

16th Jul 10 at 08:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 hours parking, taking you to 12pm, then if they fine you until 8, tell them to go do 1, your free to park there 12 - 8
jrsteeve

16th Jul 10 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think it's more to catch those out parking there and going to work, doubt it'd be patrolled after 12pm.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

16th Jul 10 at 09:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only way that can work is if someone parks there at 8 for maybe a few minutes then they can't park there again till 12 when the enforceable time ends. That sign basically says that it's fair game outside of those hours but if you park up inside of those hours you can't return till 12 o'clock so as long as you park up within 2 hours of 12 o'clock then you're free to park there till 8 the following morning

Edit: Actually no it'd be 10 the following morning cos you'd still have your 2 hours

[Edited on 16-07-2010 by Mike B]

[Edited on 16-07-2010 by Mike B]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Parking restrictions 23 database queries in 0.0113440 seconds