corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » immigration

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author immigration
Root

User status: Offline
17th Jul 10 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seriously, just watch an episode of crimewatch.

This is just one reason to sling the fuckers out.
FAZ
Premium Member

17th Jul 10 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the hots for a portugese persona tm

as in ALL races, its the minority that ruin for the majority
Root

17th Jul 10 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair play if they're from a proper established country and have something to offer (even if it's their body).

But why come here, scrounge our benefits, steal from our post offices etc and rape the women.

Kick the offenders out, no questions.
Root

17th Jul 10 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want this country to be Austrailia, "live by our rules, or get fucked". But it's such a fanny country "ooh, it'll offend".. -_-

The latest is knocking down the porcelain toilets in shopping centers and putting shit holes in the ground for the muslims...
WTF?
LukeD

17th Jul 10 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a fact that they actually give more to the country than they recieve in Welfare Benefits. Its the dole dossing UK nationals that are the problem in that aspect.

Cant argue with the raping and stealing part though
Root

17th Jul 10 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukeD
Its a fact that they actually give more to the country than they recieve in Welfare Benefits. Its the dole dossing UK nationals that are the problem in that aspect.

Cant argue with the raping and stealing part though

really? that's shocking. They're still unpleasant to look at though.
Don't get me started on the benefits system though lol

I just think this country is political correctness gone mad
daymoon
Premium Member

17th Jul 10 at 10:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Minority ruins it for Majority.

My family came from eastern europe. We claim no benefits and never did, Combined house income is over 60k ( i think last year we paid over 20k in NI and income Tax). In the family i am the only one who works in a warehouse( not minimum wage/ might get promoted next month).

few of our neighbours are unemployed - so in a way me and my parents pay for their food, rent, all the alcochol they drink etc, and some of them have the nerve to be rude and racist towards us.

I don't say all Imigrants are good, but most of them live by the book.

[Edited on 17-07-2010 by daymoon]
Root

17th Jul 10 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daymoon

My family came from eastern europe. We claim no benefits and never did, Combined house income is over 60k ( i think last year we paid over 20k in NI and income Tax). In the family i am the only one who works in a warehouse( not minimum wage/ might get promoted next month).

few of our neighbours are unemployed - so in a way me and my parents pay for their food, rent, all the alcochol they drink etc, and some of them have the nerve to be rude and racist towards us.

I agree, I've met plenty of nice foreigners who follow the law and work hard to pay taxes.
I feel sorry for you having to put up with racism all the time, this thread isn't, I'm not, I think the government are cowards and dare not say "enough is enough" sometimes.

They should deport theses idiots on crimewatch. Week after week, the full "wanted" billboard is full of foreigners or black youths from london. Occasionally you get the odd nutter taxi driver or raoul moutz but there seems to be a lot of non-english offenders in this country
LukeD

17th Jul 10 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daymoon

Agree with you, the majority of them that come over do so to work, and mainly do the jobs that UK nationals wouldnt do.

I use to work as a homeless support officer working alongside benefits and i never had to deal with a immigrant, it was only ever UK peeps who were infact given opportunities to have work/training schemes that didnt want it, couldnt be arsed to do it.
SR91

17th Jul 10 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres more lazy english bastards on the dole then foreign dolies!

We need to turn into china, only 1 child per family unless you can afford to support more then one child! That will stop chavs having multiple kids with multiple fathers for multiple sums of money!
oceansoul

17th Jul 10 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went to the airport yesterday to pick up my rents. I had over-head headphones on listening to musics, and some stupid airport security twat asked me to remove them!!! He said it was for security purposes, and it could affect the CCTV images. All while this was happening hundreds of women all in burkas were coming out of arrivals, so i said to him, what about them lot. He replied, with if i dont comply and stop being racist id be arrested and removed from the airport. Felt like hitting the twat. Was only 5' tall ffs
Root

17th Jul 10 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The UK is a joke, why are we paying the dole scum to live and sponge off society? Idiots that spend years on the dole, claiming for council tax, rent, electric & gas, furniture..Let the fuckers fend for themselves if they don't want to do anything about it. Surely they have friends / family that will take pity on them and if they don't have, then get a job or die. Why do the government feel it's THEIR responsibility to look after these pathetic people? Let them die, they contribute nothing and are shadows of a life anyway.
John

17th Jul 10 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THEY TOOK OUR JOOOOOOBS
saj_123

17th Jul 10 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5004431/Family-who-are-too-fat-to-work-say-22000-worth-of-benefits-is-not-enough.html

This is a joke.
Root

17th Jul 10 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SR91
Theres more lazy english bastards on the dole then foreign dolies!

We need to turn into china, only 1 child per family unless you can afford to support more then one child! That will stop chavs having multiple kids with multiple fathers for multiple sums of money!

This will never happen in this country, ever.

I agree something should be done, there should be some sort of examination that determines weather you are competent enough to look after a child, most of these people can barely wipe their own asses. This cannot be enforced though unless we turn the country into something like China so unfortunately unless the government decide to stop funding these cunts, nothing will change.

What the government don't seem to realise is the fact that these low lives, know the system, they know it all so well and they take full advantage and commit fraud. It's a lot more common than they may realise, myself, I've met..10s of people who have done it. Reported one guy (just because I don't like him).

But they know "oh, have another child, claim another X per week". Why the fuck do the government think all these people claiming child support have 4/5+ children?

Not to tar everyone with the same brush, some people genuinely need that money and have previously payed taxes, but the majority take the piss and have never paid or earnt a taxed penny in their lives.
Root

17th Jul 10 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by saj_123
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5004431/Family-who-are-too-fat-to-work-say-22000-worth-of-benefits-is-not-enough.html

This is a joke.

Clearly it is, else you wouldn't be lazy fat bastards? Buy healthier foods and go running, lose weight. Walk up and down the stairs, change your lives and stop being sponges you fucking lunatics.

They say "we all want to lose weight but we don't know how"...MOVE ABOUT YOU LAZY FAT CUNTS. STOP SITTING ON YOUR ARSE EATING PIES AND CHIPS

Fed up of this country, it's pathetic. I hate it

[Edited on 17-07-2010 by Root]
Jake

17th Jul 10 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

offtopic but i broke down in the middle of nowhere with no lighting and no phone, not one british person stopped to help me even when i was standing in the middle of the road waving them down, but a foreign woman pulled over and let me use her phone then 5 minutes later an african bloke pulled over and asked if i was ok.

cant tar everyone with the same brush
Root

17th Jul 10 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
offtopic but i broke down in the middle of nowhere with no lighting and no phone, not one british person stopped to help me even when i was standing in the middle of the road waving them down, but a foreign woman pulled over and let me use her phone then 5 minutes later an african bloke pulled over and asked if i was ok.

cant tar everyone with the same brush

i'm not trying to, i've met many a nice foreign person. I was referring to crime in the UK.

Commit a crime: Go back home.

I cannot begin to fathom how this UK government manage to get through a single day. If not cut the benefits of those who don't work for years and years, then gradually reduce the benefits?

For example:

Out of work 6 months:
£90 per fortnight
Out of work 1 year:
£80 per fortnight
Out of work 2 years:
£60 per fortnight

If you don't kick them up the arse, they won't do a thing about looking for a job.
bigboykarl

17th Jul 10 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7883944/Former-asylum-seeker-on-benefits-given-2-million-house.html

tell me this ain't bent then...........
a house that is advertised for £1050 per week,is suddenly rented to a friend of a friend at £2000 per week the dole pay the rent to the tenant who then pays the landlord....read between the lines and we can all work out whats going on here...at a cost of £104000 plus his other benefits for him and wife and 7 kids
p.s his old area with the poor shopping is 5 mins walking from sainsburys ladbrooke grove open from 07.00 to 2359 mon to fri 07.00 22.00 saturday
MoesTavern

17th Jul 10 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
THEY TOOK OUR JOOOOOOBS

DERKADERRRRR
sand-eel

17th Jul 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigboykarl
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7883944/Former-asylum-seeker-on-benefits-given-2-million-house.html

Unbelievable, since the government cracked down on disability benefits, I think this is the next stage.
Root

17th Jul 10 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
quote:
Originally posted by bigboykarl

Unbelievable, since the government cracked down on disability benefits, I think this is the next stage.

I hope Cameron turns this country around cus we know labour can't

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » immigration 23 database queries in 0.0187938 seconds