corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » new car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author new car
Dan H

User status: Offline
19th Jul 10 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well last saturday i headed off down to wrexham to get a barcade yellow 1.0 corsa B with a 1.4 courtney sport tuned engine in, but when we got there the lad wasn't answering his phone and there was nobody in the house, so i started looking on ebay for a new car and i found a 1.2 8v in oldham for £350 with 2months MOT and Tax untill October, so we went up and bought it, i aint got any pictures of what it looked like when i got it but im going to go and get some pictures tonyt and will upload them, it was completly bog standard with pre 97 bumpers on, now its lowerd 60mm at the rear, with mk3 astra alloys sprayed black, post 97 bumpbers with gloss black on top of the bumper, mhw look-a-like rear lights, smoked side repeaters, de-badged front grill, de-wiperd (shit job though, i need to re-do it) 6k HIDs, my audio system in, peco back box, cone air filter and im getting my mates 2 front cream leather seats in today as my are screwed. will hopefully be at the next meet when ever it is arranged, im usually in stockton and over teesside park on a wednesday night, if ya see me give me a beep or flash, ive got corsasport.co.uk stickers in my back windows and a yellow c'mon sticker on my rear window

pictures will be uploaded asap

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » new car 24 database queries in 0.0057731 seconds