corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa gsi c20xe

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa gsi c20xe
LiamWorthington

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 10 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 2.0 16v
Mileage - 106k
Price - 2100

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information

Genuine flame red gsi shell very good condition odd minor mark, mint paintwork
standard corsa gsi interior in immaculate condition no bolster holes, origional mats etc
5x speedline allesio 2 alloys the four on the car have very good tires and all 5 have centre caps

I fitted a c20xe just over a year ago using a full mtech conversion kit including mounts, powercap, 300bhp shafts and hubs etc etc
the engine is an early dizzy c20xe which i took from a donor 1991 asta gsi with 98k but the engine now has probably 105k on it. The engine still has the oil cooler and i have the power steering intact.

During the conversion the cambelt,tensioners and water pump were replaced along with fresh oil all filters, leads, plugs, genuine bosch dizzy and rotor arm and a new amp for the coil.
It also has a brand new pipercross air filter red samco filter to afm pipe and various other red samcos along with the rocker and cam cover powder coated white with red metal plug cover

it has a full powerflow 2.5inch stainless system wih 3inch outward rolled tip, not to loud just the right note.

its lowered on spax rsx rears fixed 60mm and at the front it has koni shocks and 60mm springs firm enough but not to hard it also has afront upper strut brace.

I must stress how much time and effort has gone into this car and this reflects in the way it drives. Everything works as it should it idles perfectly it pulls how it shud, ther is no tapping from cold no use of coolant or oil, no smoke, rattles or funny noises. the few people that have drove it have commented on how it drives just like a normal gsi but obviously faster. This has been my daily driver for the last year and has never let me down but things have changed and i could realy do with a small van.

The car has 11months mot and 4 months tax

The car has also been fully underseald so no issues with rot.

price is 2100 ovno please no silly offers but would possibly be interesed in a px for a small van

any inspection welcome

i can only send pics via phone so give us a ring on 07827424046

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa gsi c20xe 25 database queries in 0.0128222 seconds