corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nazi Grand Prix

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nazi Grand Prix
Ben G

User status: Offline
25th Jul 10 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ruined the whole race for me.

i'm fucking fuming. why should i pay to watch shit like this? it's a fixed result, which flavio got banned for.

but because it's ferrari they get a small fine. 100k is nothing to them.

hamilton did a good job, happy for him.
Tom

26th Jul 10 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jean Todt is a joke, they should have been hammered for that, it was so blatent. It's inexcusable that a former Ferrari man who should now show no bias towards them has basically made a mockery of the organisation he heads OWN rules by not coming down anywhere near hard enough.
JonnyJ

26th Jul 10 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would absolutely love it now if Massa starts to pick up pace and loses the drivers title by 7 points.

Be harsh on Massa as i like him but i would laugh so hard at Ferrari.
AndyKent

26th Jul 10 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

i'm fucking fuming. why should i pay to watch shit like this?

You didn't actually pay to see this race though did you
Ben G

26th Jul 10 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tv license, so yes i paid to watch it
Daimo B

26th Jul 10 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Utter shambles, and the fact Ferrari tried to play the "drivers decision" card was even more insulting. Yeah, of course, look at Massas face, he decided didn't he .......

Would love to have seen Massa get back on form and send a big fat FU note to Alonso.

Why the team wasn't more harshly punished I don't know. Probably because the FIA have screwed them over so much recently. Deffo Ferrari/FIA love bond has been broken over the last 2 years
AK

26th Jul 10 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would have been 'fair' if it was in the closing stages of the season and Alonso was a front runner with Massa no where.

BUT they were on for a 1 - 2 anyway.... grrrr

Alonso must have something in his contract (but then again, he was stuck behind Massa on the first couple of races of the season and didnt get waved through)

Alonso is a brilliant driver, but if he couldnt get by Massa then he didnt deserve to win. Massa was in 1st place by merit!
Daimo B

26th Jul 10 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed, I think Alonso is one of the best drivers out there. I think next year he'll be absolutly awesome.

But I can't bloody stand his whingey attitude. If you can't pass, thats your problem. Don't call mummy and daddy team and moan its a joke, when the joke is your not fast enough to get passed. You had your chance, and royally ballsed it up.

I think its disgusting, poor Massa really needed the pick me up, and even thouh he got 2nd, you can't help but feel thats not to good for his confidence. What about next time, will he have to conceed next time he's in front.

RichR
Premium Member

26th Jul 10 at 11:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
Agreed, I think Alonso is one of the best drivers out there. I think next year he'll be absolutly awesome.

But I can't bloody stand his whingey attitude. If you can't pass, thats your problem. Don't call mummy and daddy team and moan its a joke, when the joke is your not fast enough to get passed. You had your chance, and royally ballsed it up.

I think its disgusting, poor Massa really needed the pick me up, and even thouh he got 2nd, you can't help but feel thats not to good for his confidence. What about next time, will he have to conceed next time he's in front.

Alonso is to F1 what Casey Stoner is to MotoGP

Schumacher's interview after was brilliant! Massa lead by merit, its 12months to the day since his accident, a win for him was the honourable/logical/ethical thing to do - imagine the good publicity Ferrari would have got, 12months after potentially dying to come back from that would have had massive publicity across news and media. Instead, everyone just hates them again for the underhandedness and lack of sportsmanship.

I like Rob Smedley, he looked so fucked off when the BBC interviewed him afterwards but obviously was told what to say by the powers that be
AndyKent

26th Jul 10 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
tv license, so yes i paid to watch it

Scotty_B

26th Jul 10 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rob Smedley needs a re-think on how to be subtle.

Telling Massa that Alonsa was faster in a direct robotic voice and then saying sorry when he passed WTF did he think was going to happen. He could have simply said slow down to save fuel or you won't make it to the end. this would have allowed Alonsa to pass with relative ease.

Rob = FAIL
Ben G

26th Jul 10 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think rob smedley made it seem so obvious on purpose without having to worry about losing his job...

you really think he'd go on the radio and say sorry to massa by accident?

he knows we can all hear what they say.
Jamie Walby

26th Jul 10 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love Smedley and think it wasnt fair on him to be put in that situation. Agree with what most people have said in that if Alonso didnt have it in him to pass Massa why should Massa be made to pull over?

I do hope something gets done about it! If I was Massa I would certainly think about looking for a drive elsewhere for next season.
Daimo B

26th Jul 10 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There has been, $100k fine.

The rule was put there BECAUSE of Ferrari in 2002 era (ish) I think of Ferrari pulling Rubens in to allow Schumacher to win. There was a public outrage at it.

This time, as said, they could have done the right thing, and looked really good, Massa winning 12 months after accident, could have been a real team booster and publiuc rating boost.

But doing this has put them in a really bad light, knocked drivers confidence, knocked team confidence, and public hatred commences
AK

26th Jul 10 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup, as a TEAM they had nothing to gain...

All they have suceeded in doing is fucking Massa up. Clear No1 driver at Ferrari then

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Nazi Grand Prix 23 database queries in 0.0093780 seconds