corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Some Puma pics today

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some Puma pics today
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
27th Jul 10 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Listen you fucking uneducated twat

The powerflex bushes that affect ride quality are the rear beam ones, i am fitting the front bush of the lower arm with the poly ones not the rear beam

now if you don't stfu i will festoon my bedchamber with your ileum

i thought it was other way around, you can get away with poly rear beam bushes and the ride isn't harsh, i thought it was all the front end bushes you want original?

thats what i went for on corrado anyway
Steve
Premium Member

27th Jul 10 at 08:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah deffo the rear ones, on the puma anyway, makes it crashy.

The front arm bushes will be a ford FRP rear and poly front, the front poly one is mounted on its side so it only really affects play in the lower arm in forward/back motion, not up and down, which will just tighten up the turn in if anything

[Edited on 27-07-2010 by Steve]
3CorsaMeal

27th Jul 10 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i drive over this little humpback bridge near me, the rear of my car feel like it bunnyhops, i wonder if this is because of my bushes
Steve
Premium Member

27th Jul 10 at 08:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably your coilovers tbh
Anty
Premium Member

27th Jul 10 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should look nice when its finnished then steve.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Some Puma pics today 23 database queries in 0.0104122 seconds