corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Non Racist genuine question

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Non Racist genuine question
Daimo B

User status: Offline
29th Jul 10 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See if I called a black/brown person a darkie, or niggar, i'd be hanged by the testicles?
3CorsaMeal

29th Jul 10 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

black people are called black because they look black, some proper old skool original black people are pretty damn black.

we aren't exactly white are we? more a pinky peachy colour or a skidmark brown
gravesy

29th Jul 10 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
See if I called a black/brown person a darkie, or niggar, i'd be hanged by the testicles?

I can only say it in front of a select audience. Get some funny looks if I call her a darkie in public even though I'm taking the piss.
Sam
Premium Member

29th Jul 10 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wikipedia says "The term black people usually refers to a racial group of humans with skin colors that range from light brown to nearly black".

Also, it would appear our ancestors from 1.2 million years ago were all "black":

quote:
The evolution of dark skin is linked intrinsically to the loss of body hair in humans. By 1.2 million years ago, all people having descendants today had the same receptor protein of today's Africans; their skin was dark, and the intense sun killed off the progeny with any lighter skin that resulted from mutational variation in the receptor protein. This is significantly earlier than the speciation of Homo sapiens from Homo erectus some 250,000 years ago.
Sam
Premium Member

29th Jul 10 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and BTW, I'm fucked

quote:
White Australians have some of the highest rates of skin cancer.
Kieran
Premium Member

29th Jul 10 at 19:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Call my self half cast.

half white half bloook
Limecat
Banned

29th Jul 10 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember refering to EasyRob (used to be on MIG) as 'half chips, half rice' as he had one Chinese parent and one English one.

He didn't like that, boring twat that he was.
BarnshaW

18th Feb 11 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure why they do it

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Non Racist genuine question 23 database queries in 0.0106170 seconds