corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Leon cupra R

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Leon cupra R
c4rsa-sport

User status: Offline
31st Jul 10 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Seat
Model - Leon cupra r
Engine - 1.8 20v T
Mileage - 72/k
Price - £7600 / offers

Location - Birmingham
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - adam_mielczarek@hotmail.com

General information -

hi all,

im just putting my car on here for now to see if there is any interest, not fully sure if i want to sell yet, but if the right offer comes along sadly to say i will let it go.

About the car, its black cleaned every weekend and polished and waxed atleast once a month! Me plus the previous owners have looked after this car no matter what cost, the car has FSH and has just been serviced and had an m.o.t, will also be taxed tomorrow.

Modifications to the car, it has jabbasport airfilter, forge TIP, forge re-circulation valve, forge upper boost hoses, forge FMIC, forge shortshift (front to back and side to side), blueflame full system from turbo back, uprated anti roll bars (front and back), seat sport gear stick, cutom-code stage 2 map, koni shocks and eibach springs, ferodo ds2500 pads, wind deflectors, polished charge pipe. There may be more but cant think of it all.

The car drives well and pulls like a train even in 6th on a motorway, can still get a decent mpg on the motorway aswell.

If anybody is actually interested in this car feel free to send me a message or e-mail me at adam_mielczarek@hotmail.com

Price, im after offers but put a starting price of £7600

Pics:

[Edited on 31-07-2010 by c4rsa-sport]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Leon cupra R 25 database queries in 0.0092201 seconds