corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Snapped exhaust bolt c20let

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Snapped exhaust bolt c20let
dale87

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 10 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anyone reccomend any companies or a mechanic that would be able come to my house to remove and/or re-tap a snapped exhaust thread? Its snapped pretty much flush with the head and don't want to risk doing it my self. The engine is currently not fitted in a car so access to the snapped thread is easy. Thanks in advance.
Robo C20Let

2nd Aug 10 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where abouts are you based
dale87

2nd Aug 10 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im in tipton, west mids. dy4 postcode. I know an engineering firm that will do it for me easy but it means taking the head off which i don't want to do if possible.
DERV-POWER

4th Aug 10 at 07:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you know any one with a mig welder,
because if you clean up what is left of the stud then weld a bolb on and build it up, so you can use molegrips or weld a nut on

New Poll