corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Roidzzzz

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Roidzzzz
Rob R

User status: Offline
5th Aug 10 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone been on the magical gogo juice before? Well I'm sure most of us know someone on here who has, and what a magnificent bellend he had!

Anyway...what did you take and were you pleased with the overall results?

Bit of a love it or hate it topic and looking forward to the naive comments that come of it!
JonnyJ

5th Aug 10 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The things i hear about them scare me, so I'll just stick to my protein shakes and hard work.

I cant afford to lose any inches off my winky.
RyanSxi

5th Aug 10 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couple of my mates had a dabble, not certain with what exactly im afraid. Both did the "n00b" mistake of taking them as a miracle muscle builder and ate crap/didnt train much.

All in all was a waste of time.

scoob
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my balls have never been the same
Rob R

5th Aug 10 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh needless to say you need the correct diet/trainging programme/post cycal therapy to reap the rewards of them.

Alot of the bad things you hear are bad press hype. Once you do research and realise it's not just a case of banging a needle in your arm/ popping some tabs it becomes alot more clearer and that most of the bad things that can happen are due to them not being administrated properly

I know there's a couple of "lumps" on here and I'm sure I've read of people participating in such activities
scoob
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 16:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best thing to do is read. alot! and find a good source.
scoob
Premium Member

5th Aug 10 at 16:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how long have you been training for
Rob R

5th Aug 10 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

about 15 months mate. seen some good gains but feeling as if I've hit a wall and making any progress is becoming harder. I'm eating well with a good amount of calories intake and only working 1 muscle group once a week so I dont overtrain.

I've been reading on a UK forum for a good couple of months now and just started posting on there to get their opinions. I'm away for a week at the end of the month so may see how taking time off works and if it shocks my system back into developing.
Jake

5th Aug 10 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much protein and carbs are you going through a day?
Dave86

5th Aug 10 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've took them for a period of time, and before i start, i can promise you my cock never shrunk once your balls do, but ive never heard of anyones dick shrinking

as scoob says, read alot, find out every bit of info you need to know, then go back over and read it again, a good trustorthy source to get your stuff from is always good too

ive had a couple of 'sides' from them, but all go away after a period of time once youve stopped

[Edited on 05-08-2010 by Dave86]
Rob R

5th Aug 10 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rough guess....150g of protein, 150g of carbs?

Most days will consume 3000 k/cal spread over 5/6 servings.

Was looking at running 30mg of Anavar everyday for 6 weeks and follow it up with 4 weeks of Clomid as PCT
Jake

5th Aug 10 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what are your aims? 150g of protein isnt much
Dave86

5th Aug 10 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anavar is a cutter, doubt youll get much strength from it tbh and you wouldnt need to take PCT i wouldnt of thought
Jake

5th Aug 10 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3g of test tbh
Dave86

5th Aug 10 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3g?

4ml a week, 2ml test 2ml tren, bish bash bosh, jobs a good'n, or you could man up and go on hgh

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Roidzzzz 24 database queries in 0.0156791 seconds