corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend football thread 14th/15th August 2010 sponsoered by LET's bonus

New Poll
  <<  12    13    14    15  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend football thread 14th/15th August 2010 sponsoered by LET's bonus
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
17th Aug 10 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You like your rhetorical questions tonight don't you poverty boy?

Take your bodyheat away from your neighbours modem, you need it to heat your evening gruel.
Nath

17th Aug 10 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do I?
Limecat
Banned

17th Aug 10 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do not take your malnutrition out on me.
Nath

17th Aug 10 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am I?
Limecat
Banned

17th Aug 10 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You haven't got much to bring to the party tonight, so back to the old retorts.

Dickhead.
Nath

17th Aug 10 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't I?
Ben D

17th Aug 10 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LEt where are you from? Assuming that it is Oldham as you claim to support them, do you not find it ironic that you are calling Luton/Milton Keynes (where Nath is actually from} When Oldham is.. Well hardly affluent is it? or more accurately Less poverty stricken than a Pakistan refugee camp... Not that you could tell the difference...
Nath

17th Aug 10 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
LEt where are you from? Assuming that it is Oldham as you claim to support them, do you not find it ironic that you are calling Luton/Milton Keynes (where Nath is actually from} When Oldham is.. Well hardly affluent is it? or more accurately Less poverty stricken than a Pakistan refugee camp... Not that you could tell the difference...

Worse than that, he is an LA born Stockport resident
Limecat
Banned

17th Aug 10 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are pretty boring tonight. Most boring person on here ever IMO at present time. Gay rhetorical questions that back up everything I say. Go on, break the mould...
JonnyJ

17th Aug 10 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got back from Grimsby, love Blundell Park, proper old school with a low roof a shit loads of dodgy iron girders and you cant see the pitch if you are stood at the back, at all

0-0, I'll take a point away from there. Pretty happy.
Ben D

17th Aug 10 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LET - Your the most boring person on here! I for the most part ignore your posts but all you do, Along with Dick Raper, is provoke people or talk deluded nonesense in order to gain some sort of poor attention or confrontation, how does this qualify as 'entertaining' for you? get a hobby or some friends or some kind of social skills instead of being an annoying little cretin on a forum!
Limecat
Banned

17th Aug 10 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
LET - Your the most boring person on here! I for the most part ignore your posts but all you do, Along with Dick Raper, is provoke people or talk deluded nonesense in order to gain some sort of poor attention or confrontation, how does this qualify as 'entertaining' for you? get a hobby or some friends or some kind of social skills instead of being an annoying little cretin on a forum!

Tom

18th Aug 10 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy L
Routledge

That's the one! I only watched about 60 minutes, he looks to have loads of pace and not much else. Obviously it was only the first game and a massive step up but he looked clueless after he received the ball, he kept trying to run inside and getting no where.

Have you ever watched the Premiership before? Routledge has played in the Prem for Palace under Dowie so that must be about 5 years back? Hardly a young person new to the Premiership and I know he has played there since but cannot recall who for.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
If I was Reina I would give the WC winners medal away.

I agree. Yet Liverpool fans try to say he is the best Goalkeeper in the World? He isn't even the best Spick FFS!

Apologies that I didn't notice some ex bit part premiership player, you've really knocked me down a peg or two there haven't you

As far as Reina goes, you're entitled to your opinion but you are wrong oh and for the reocrd every keeper has 10 players infront of him

<<  12    13    14    15  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend football thread 14th/15th August 2010 sponsoered by LET's bonus 24 database queries in 0.0143499 seconds