corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ford focus zetec 1.8 in black 3 door

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ford focus zetec 1.8 in black 3 door
jackpot

User status: Offline
13th Aug 10 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - ford
Model - focus
Engine - 1.8
Mileage - 109,000
Price - 1200

Location - (same as my profile) lincolnshire
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information

109,000miles
4 month M.O.T
6 month tax

hi ive decided to sell my focus as i only drive to work and back and could do with a small car with a small engine thats all.

Its a zetec 1.8 so has enough kick in it to overtake, it's finished in black and its a 3 door so looks quite sporty... its completely standard but in my opinion they look fine as they are. Has afew lil luxury's such as air con, power steering etc... it also comes with a cd player.

some bad bits and bobs; has a dent on the bonnet in the front but never bothered me as its not too noticeable (might push out), small crack in rear bumper but again its livable with and has a few trolley dings but its not a new car so expected

dont think these pix work?? can you see them??
don't know how else to put pictures up, can email them if interested?

file:///mnt/home/DCIM/100NIKON/sash/DSCN1013.JPG

file:///mnt/home/DCIM/100NIKON/sash/DSCN1015.JPG

file:///mnt/home/DCIM/100NIKON/sash/DSCN1017.JPG

base price 1200 quid but you know the score

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ford focus zetec 1.8 in black 3 door 25 database queries in 0.0100281 seconds