corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » X16XE Powerbox

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X16XE Powerbox
Norcy91

User status: Offline
14th Aug 10 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone thats made them before got any tips on how to make them? Tempted to give it a go myself and just wanted to know the ins and outs of how to make one, materials, parts etc... Any help is appreciated! Thanks
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Aug 10 at 23:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably not worth the hassle if you are only going to make 1

plently of people sell them cheap enough
Norcy91

15th Aug 10 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I see where you're coming from, but if I had the plans for one I wouldn't mind giving it a go
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

15th Aug 10 at 01:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest just buy a second hand one? are buy a vx power box off ebay saves time money and are like £100'ish and you get every thing need etc

i've seen loads of after market jobbies... Mantzel power boxes are the best and always will be IMO!
Norcy91

15th Aug 10 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never see any for sale on ebay, and because im only working part time still and havent found somewhere to finish my apprenticeship, i cant really afford to just pay £100 on an inlet, especially when my insurance is pretty expensive and im paying it monthly.

Anyone got any info on how to do it then? I know it might be easier to buy one, but money is pretty tight right now and i wouldn't mind having a little project to do with my free time

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » X16XE Powerbox 23 database queries in 0.0104210 seconds