corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.6 Brocade yellow

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.6 Brocade yellow
chunk89

User status: Offline
17th Aug 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1600cc
Mileage - 77802 (but used as an everyday car)
Price - base price of £1200 but just testing the water

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07733112906
Contact email address -

General information -

Ok here for sale is my corsa 1.6 in brocade yellow this is also the air con model, i have owned the car for around 6months now and loved owning it, i just need to free up cash and save money on fuel as looking to move out next year and need to get saving, also save on insurance.
The car has 6months MOT remaining and the tax runs out this month but i would be willing to put 6months tax on for the right price

The engine is completely standard and has a standard exhaust system on it.

The car is lowered on the front on adjustable coilovers and springs on the rear, id say its around 90mm on the front and 60mm on the back, (if im been honest the front could benifit from been raised a tad, but i have lost the c spanner for the coiliovers)
it has front morrettes, in matt black with the inner lamps as the indercators, (the two bulbs need replacen i just have not got round to doing this yet, it also has a fron de-badged grill on.

The interior is spotless no rips or tears, it also has had all the door pilliars and roof lining spray black, as i thought this looked alot better than the grey plastics which come standard, it has rear 6x9 holes cut out aswel.

The exterior has just geniuine vauxhall wind delfectors on them and tigra alloys.

Since owning the car i have had the cam belt dont and water pump, also had oild changed spark plugs and oil filter and had new disks and pads on the car,

I may be interested in p/x for a diesel mainly but im open to anything, need something what looks good but also cheap on fuel and insurance, im really looking for a pug 306 turbo diesel or HDI (in 3door)

Pics below

[Edited on 17-08-2010 by chunk89]

[Edited on 18-08-2010 by chunk89]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.6 Brocade yellow 25 database queries in 0.0090518 seconds