corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Black morrettes

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black morrettes
chunk89

User status: Offline
18th Aug 10 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Have for sale my black morrette's they could do with a respray and parts have crack on them, i have fitted the inner lamp as the Indicators with the connector on, so its really easy just plug in like you would with normal headlights, the two indicator bulbs have gone and do need replacing before been put in your car.

i sitll have the orignal seperate indicators but i have dismantled them a tad, but they can be put back together but i feel they look better as they are, all the wiring aswel is with them

To start off on a base price lets sat £140 collected? but am open to offers, do prefere them to be collected, im in stoke on trent st6 area,

pics below

pm for any more details or offers

taylor2008

18th Aug 10 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What lights u after?
chunk89

18th Aug 10 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

none mate i put standards back in
chunk89

18th Aug 10 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Black morrettes 25 database queries in 0.0084238 seconds