corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Reading Festival

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Reading Festival
Jambo

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 10 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really wanted to go this year, quite a few people id like to see and some id love to see again. Paid for my ticket as they sold out on the day in APril or whenever it was.
All was gravy untill we decided to go on holiday and i now needed the money for my ticket, didnt have funds to go.

So no problem, whack it on ebay and get a mint for it seeming as they are all sold out.....

(Previous years i had tried to buy a week before and they had gone up in price to like £300 a ticket!!)

I got £20 less than the FACE VALUE of the ticket

FFS
adiohead

23rd Aug 10 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're just too expensive to begin with.

ssj_kakarot

23rd Aug 10 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah loads of my mates buy tickets for leeds when there released and sometimes cant go due to work ect, about 4 of them just took a loss on the tickets on ebay lol

makes a difference from other years like, hope it makes the companies who purchase like 200+ tickets each on ebay to think twice about it next year.
Jake

23rd Aug 10 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the were going for double and triple the box office price on ebay in 2008, my mates dad bought a couple for the following year to make some money and ended up making a huge loss on them. fuck knows whats happened but its full of kids anyway
Jambo

23rd Aug 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something defiantely needs to be done about touting though. Its out of control. I would of gladly handed my ticket back to the company to sell on.

ssj_kakarot

23rd Aug 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kind of glad people who bought them just to mke a profit ended up making a loss tbh, its still fuckin ridiculous that it sells out within hours then thousands of tickets pop up on ebay.
Jambo

23rd Aug 10 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The touting coont who i got mine of still made his money. i paid £250. Lost £100 and didnt even go

Im glad lots of touting nobwits will be loosing out though
Budgie

23rd Aug 10 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would of bought your reading tickets off ya.

even tho the line up aint all that
LeeM

23rd Aug 10 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What they're selling cheap this year? I just sold my creamfields ticket because I can't afford to go, was supposed to b paid Friday and now im not till Tuesday. Would have been happy for the 120 I paid and it went for 173! They only sold out last week!
craig8
Premium Member

23rd Aug 10 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2008 i paid well over the odds for a leeds ticket on ebay, but thats because the lineup was great, the last two years the lineup has been piss poor and ive went to download instead

E36 328
oceansoul

23rd Aug 10 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Friend of mine is working there. Dunno where? Think she might be in a bar or summing.
Generation

23rd Aug 10 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
Friend of mine is working there. Dunno where? Think she might be in a bar or summing.

Cool story

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Reading Festival 24 database queries in 0.0097110 seconds