corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » only a couple of questions :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author only a couple of questions :)
Deano_19

User status: Offline
   23rd Aug 10 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite everyone just got a couple qustions

ive got a corsa b 1.2 16valve sxi on a v reg and they dont come with electric windows and i would very much like them just wondered if any one has put the into an sxi or if it is even possible ... havent taken the door card off yet to see if the wiring is there for them or even if i could get two other doors and just bolt them on and plug them in ????

and also one of my mates has a corsa c sxi and was wondering if corsa b front coil spring fit onto corsa c shocks ???

cheers dean
LeeM

24th Aug 10 at 04:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its possible, the interior wiring should be there with it being an optional extra you should just need the door looms and motors and stuff.
corsa b springs fit on corsa c shocks upside down, they dont sit quite right though so its not recomended. for the cost of a set of springs like jamex or something its much safer to get the right springs for the car
MarkSport

24th Aug 10 at 05:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prob easier to get a set of doors off a sport in the same colour than find an electric window set with runners and switches etc.

I have the electric black plastic door pocket which i need to swap for a manual one if you want that?
scottyp1989

24th Aug 10 at 07:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have 2 full sets of leccy windows sitting here doing nothing, u2u me if interested
Deano_19

24th Aug 10 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think i might try get hold of a couple of doors the same colour shouldnt be to hard to find two arden blue doors
MarkSport

24th Aug 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if i have the door poscket swap for yours and scott has the motors you only need them loom costing you a couple of quid
Deano_19

24th Aug 10 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry mate that dnt make sense
MarkSport

24th Aug 10 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the door pockets with the electric window switches and need a manual one.scott has the motors waiting for you so you only need a loom which will cost a couple of quiid
scottyp1989

24th Aug 10 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have looms aswell BTW lol
Deano_19

24th Aug 10 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks guys i think i may try and get two doors the same colour and just bolt em in and plug them in

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » only a couple of questions :) 23 database queries in 0.3249679 seconds