corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Might be a bit personal, but worth a try...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Might be a bit personal, but worth a try...
AlunJ

User status: Offline
29th Aug 10 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do you do for a living davey? (other than buying/selling motors)
DaveyLC

29th Aug 10 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im a professional GEEK!
Jules S
Premium Member

29th Aug 10 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So how does that work with insurance etc?

I'd quite like a punt at buying/selling but always thought it was a minefield when doing it all private
AlunJ

29th Aug 10 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
im a professional GEEK!

right....
Paul_J

29th Aug 10 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

About £400 atm... but gonna move back home to my rents from next month to save for a deposit...

Then disposable will be over £1500
Gary
Premium Member

29th Aug 10 at 21:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After bills and the big shop prob around £1000.

Have car insurance off that though.
Tom G

29th Aug 10 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
If you're asking then it's probably a bad idea from past experience. I'd rather have money in my pocket than a flash car to get me from A to B.
I've just came from a situation like that, I'll never do it again. Came close the other week for getting a loan for the same thing. I don't think asking other peoples situation will help as others can live on very small amounts and others struggle on a grand plus. If its important to you, then do it but I knw what I would prefer.
jibjob

29th Aug 10 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Disposable per week is about £70 but that soon goes on petrol and little bits and bobs Im never going to be able to move out Got another 30 months to pay off my loan yet as well!
Ben G

30th Aug 10 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob Im never going to be able to move out Got another 30 months to pay off my loan yet as well!

i thought that at one point mate, then suddenly i got my act together, saved up loads whilst still enoying my life and bought a house.

it's hard work as i had the focus at the time and wanted to do mod's but i just thought to myself that i'd rather have a nice house then have a modified orange ford

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Might be a bit personal, but worth a try... 23 database queries in 0.0097530 seconds