corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 4x 17" OZ Canyon ST Alloy Wheels - 5-Stud Vaux/Saab - £100

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 4x 17" OZ Canyon ST Alloy Wheels - 5-Stud Vaux/Saab - £100
djgritt
Premium Member

User status: Offline
31st Aug 10 at 18:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here I have for sale a set of 4 17" Alloys that I have removed from my old 5-Studded Cav TD

OZ Canyon ST - 7.5x17" - ET35

They were removed as 3 of the Tyres are shot, and as we are no longer together, I have no use for them and need the space/money for my own project

Due to the width of them, we had a very slight stretch with the 205 width Tyres fitted;

Offset is ET35 - we never had any rubbing issues on the Cav

They will come without tyres

They shouldn't need any form of Spigot Ring - I was suprised when I test fitted them to find they sat on the Hub PERFECTLY, which is good

Also, as a little bonus, IMO, I have only seen these wheels on one other Vauxhall in the 14 months we have had them, and that was on a Mk4 Astra in a TV Mag Rolling Road feature - from google research trying to find out what 'model' the wheels were, they seem to normally be seen on SUVs at 20"+ Sizes, so seemingly quite a 'rare' wheel.

- I cannot offer Postage - due to irregular working patterns and a lot of away work, I just won't have the time to package them up, get quotes etc etc
- I can offer partial delivery, or full delivery if within 50 miles of Sturminster Newton, Dorset - please bear in mind my point above about my work - delivery would also need to be at my convenience due to this
- Collection is preferred however.

Wheels are located in Sturminster Newton, Dorset (DT10)

I am looking for £100 - No Offers

Thanks.

[Edited on 24-04-2011 by djgritt]

[Edited on 25-04-2011 by djgritt]
djgritt
Premium Member

2nd Sep 10 at 07:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boink
djgritt
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 09:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Upski
djgritt
Premium Member

6th Sep 10 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
djgritt
Premium Member

24th Apr 11 at 10:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump - found these still sat in the corner of my storage unit this week...

Price Reduced - £100 - No Offers

Need these gone to allow new stuff to come in!
djgritt
Premium Member

28th Apr 11 at 20:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
djgritt
Premium Member

6th May 11 at 17:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
Alex_Rally

6th May 11 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there no way u could package these up mate ?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 4x 17" OZ Canyon ST Alloy Wheels - 5-Stud Vaux/Saab - £100 25 database queries in 0.0101051 seconds