corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsas and classic cars

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsas and classic cars
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 10 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thinking of selling the cupra to get some funds for the savings/save a bomb on insurance/fuel and tax and get a cheap ongoing project going.

do you ever think a corsa will be a classic car. or is the kaddet c a better option. will be putting the cupra for sale after its next wash... as it will have 6 months tax
SportBoy

2nd Sep 10 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any car thats over a certain age is a classic car . so yes iirc its around 25ish years from last manufacture

[Edited on 02-09-2010 by SportBoy]
taylorboosh

2nd Sep 10 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see i want a kaddet c/chevette, but it will need to be ok as a run around for a year or so till i get my van at which time it can be taken off the road for modifying. am i better off just getting a corsa b as i know them pretty well
John

2nd Sep 10 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy any car, wait a year, get a classic that can be kept of road if it's a suitable time
taylorboosh

2nd Sep 10 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that would seem the sensible thing to do wouldnt it.

the threads confusing i shouldve named it shal i get a kadett now or get a corsa for a year untill which time i can do it as a proper project....

if i get a corsa though i know all too well ill spend cash on it and that will end up my project
AK

2nd Sep 10 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a corsa GSi may be 'collectable' at some point - but not a run of the mill shopping corsa.

You'll also spend more money that its worth.
taylorboosh

2nd Sep 10 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea id considered making a mint grey gsi but dont know if it would ever be worth much is all, same with a kadett will they ever be worth anything? kadett has the rwd appeal though, plenty about with c20xes in too so must be pretty easy to do

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsas and classic cars 23 database queries in 0.0076020 seconds