corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fighting spectators

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fighting spectators
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Sep 10 at 22:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A bit shady everyone going mad at the young lad, the others started it then they go mad and throw him out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E19D_-h9MIo
will_ainsworth

4th Sep 10 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stupid americans, bit hard for him to do anything, she hits him, cant hit a woman, then you cant really lay the smackdown on a old guy either!
chris_uk
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id of got so angry if i was that young lad..
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 23:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surely all them tough guys running down could see the lad didn't start it? they all gang up on him like mad when it was that old fuckers fault, pensioners really piss me off.

[Edited on 04-09-2010 by DannyB]
chris_uk
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 23:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by will_ainsworth
stupid americans, bit hard for him to do anything, she hits him, cant hit a woman, then you cant really lay the smackdown on a old guy either!

if a woman hit me like that, id tell her if she did that again i will her back.. if she did it again id lay the bitch out..

seriously cant stand woman who think they have the right to smack a guy and not expect to get it back.

Jules S
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 23:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Surely all them tough guys running down could see the lad didn't start it? they all gang up on him like mad when it was that old fuckers fault, pensioners really piss me off.

[Edited on 04-09-2010 by DannyB]

There is previous to that vid methinks....

Love the old guy kicking his can over that lets it all rip off though
Ben G

4th Sep 10 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf, he sits down then the old cunt goes and starts on him. hardly fair

typical, just typical. always pick on the young guy because hes always trouble.
DannyB
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 23:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe so Jules, I doubt the lad did anything to warrant both of them attacking them though. Who knows.
Ben G

4th Sep 10 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd just windmill the fuck out of everyone, including the old bint.
Jules S
Premium Member

4th Sep 10 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvOsDWPFvLk&feature=related
Ben G

4th Sep 10 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i see that jules, shows a better view of the old bastard getting speared the ay he falls down about 2 or 3 rows of seats is brilliant.
C2RL R

4th Sep 10 at 23:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would have chinned that prick that runs over afterwards to get a grip of him. ok the young guy was pretty foul mouthed but he was slapped then attacked while sitting down. he didn't even hit the old chap. just stood up and they took a stumble. then a bunch of idiots dive on him. fucking dumb yanks.
psycho sport

5th Sep 10 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant really judge on the whole situation because before the video was shot you dont know what was going on and what the guy was doing or saying.
Based just on the video it seems harsh that the guy gets picked on by the majority, just displays the weak nature of the people around, taking out the weak link and not dealing with what could be the real problem, the lady and the old man. It's not p.c to smash and old guy or slap a bitch into place!
RichR
Premium Member

5th Sep 10 at 10:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at Jules taking the "old guy's" side
Eck
Premium Member

5th Sep 10 at 11:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope the old cunt broke his hip.
Shell
Premium Member

5th Sep 10 at 11:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In all honesty the cat in the bin thing...I couldnt care less. This makes me reeeally mad however. Don't all dive on someone at once when you can clearly see the old lad tumbled over because he waited until the guy was sat down to have a go, then fell as he stood up. The young guy does seem like a bit of a Dick though.
3CorsaMeal

5th Sep 10 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
i'd just windmill the fuck out of everyone, including the old bint.

N3CRO

5th Sep 10 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
quote:
Originally posted by will_ainsworth
seriously cant stand woman who think they have the right to smack a guy and not expect to get it back.

Me neither, its just so wrong in so many ways.
Fuck it, a bitch hits me, shes gonna get one back.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fighting spectators 23 database queries in 0.3015358 seconds