corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » RIP Shoya Tomizawa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RIP Shoya Tomizawa
p

User status: Offline
5th Sep 10 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moto GP2 driver died today, RIP
Tiesto

5th Sep 10 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw the crash watching the Moto2 race
replay: http://www.f1vietnam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19393#post19393

RIP

[Edited on 05-09-2010 by Tiesto]
ashleh

5th Sep 10 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VegasPhil
Premium Member

5th Sep 10 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Horrible Crash . RIP.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
jimmy 2.1

5th Sep 10 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

R.I.P. when I saw the accident I just had that horrible feeling that it wasn't going to be one he'd walk away from. Such a shame as he was coming good again after a great start to the season. Also a great character in a very serious MotoGp paddock.
Ben G

5th Sep 10 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm guessing it was the guy that got run over twice? RIP what a way to go though.
jr

5th Sep 10 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rip shoya
Recaro1

6th Sep 10 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
i'm guessing it was the guy that got run over twice? RIP what a way to go though.

Yep.

No way the 2 riders could have avoided him. Hope de Angelis and Reading are ok. Reading looked like he had 2 broken legs
RichR
Premium Member

6th Sep 10 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scott redding escaped with no serious injuries but did you see them drop him when they were carrying him on the Stretcher!!

RIP Shoya Tomizawa
jimmy 2.1

6th Sep 10 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Race should really have been red flagged. Tommi was clearly in an unfit position to be thrown onto a stretcher (as was Redding) and then carted off the way he was. From what i've read on various racing forums Tommi was in a real bad state (physically)...

I watched the Eurosport coverage and it really was emotional viewing at the end of the MotoGp race. Pedrosa, Lorenzo and Rossi were clearly upset by the news as were the commentators who only just held it together.

Its been a bad week or so for motorcycle racing. Two have died in the Manx TT Junior race, a young 13 year old died last week in practice for support race for MotoGp last weekend and now Tommi. R.I.P to them all.
p

6th Sep 10 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jimmy 2.1
Race should really have been red flagged. Tommi was clearly in an unfit position to be thrown onto a stretcher (as was Redding) and then carted off the way he was. From what i've read on various racing forums Tommi was in a real bad state (physically)...

I watched the Eurosport coverage and it really was emotional viewing at the end of the MotoGp race. Pedrosa, Lorenzo and Rossi were clearly upset by the news as were the commentators who only just held it together.

Its been a bad week or so for motorcycle racing. Two have died in the Manx TT Junior race, a young 13 year old died last week in practice for support race for MotoGp last weekend and now Tommi. R.I.P to them all.

Yeah, even if he didn't come off the bike, just having the bike ride over you at that speed would of probably been enough. It's just so sad, you just wish they weren't so close or something, so it wouldn't of happened. RIP Shoya

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » RIP Shoya Tomizawa 25 database queries in 0.0091271 seconds