corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mod 1 bike test

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mod 1 bike test
sand-eel

User status: Offline
5th Sep 10 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you have to bring your own bike, I don't have a road bike, so do I use one from the centre i'm doing lessons at?
If so how do I get it there
I've been riding off road for 12 years so thought its time for the road
RichR
Premium Member

5th Sep 10 at 22:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, the centre will provide the bike normally - if you're doing direct access, the MOD 1 will need to be taken on a 600cc bike+ and you can only ride that to and from the test with an instructor - if you're doing the 125 test, you can ride there yourself
sand-eel

5th Sep 10 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh right, I'm on the 650's so I will need to ride 30 miles to the centre, so need to hire the bike and instructor.
dannymccann

6th Sep 10 at 06:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I should say you will have to prove to the instructor you arent going to bin his bike before he lets you just ride off to the test centre on it, so I would expect to have to pay out for at least 1 lesson to show you can actually do it...
baza31

6th Sep 10 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want to do the same. did my cbt lasy year, whats the crack with the bike test now? from what i hear it keeps changing, can i just book a test, put bike on a trailor and tow it to test centre? then do my test? what does it involve now?
sand-eel

6th Sep 10 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
I should say you will have to prove to the instructor you arent going to bin his bike before he lets you just ride off to the test centre on it, so I would expect to have to pay out for at least 1 lesson to show you can actually do it...

By then I would have had maybe 3 lessons (6 hours) on the 650's, TBH I can ride them better than most people that have been riding them for longer, as I'm not new to them...the instructor even said "I have no worries about you riding a bike"

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mod 1 bike test 23 database queries in 0.0518541 seconds