corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Which film........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which film........
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Sep 10 at 08:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off to the Cinema tonight; only three screens and at teh time we're getting there I have these options

Grown Ups
Salt
The Expendables

not seen trailers or read anything about any of them - what's worth a watch! Few of us going, has to be female friendly
Conway563

8th Sep 10 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Grown ups was crap, can't comment on the others as not seen them but I'd be wanting to watch The Expendables
Tomnova16
Premium Member

8th Sep 10 at 08:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not seen any but expendables would be the choice

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
alan-g-w

8th Sep 10 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Expandables - Great if you fancy an all action hit, not so great if you're looking for a good story. I went to see it with my mate and our girlfriends and they girls thought the same as us - Brilliant stunts, action and screenplay, but disappointingly weak in the plot department.
adiohead

8th Sep 10 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Salt is a Bourne Rip, but it's ok-ish. Choose it if you want action.

Grown Ups isn't great either, but there are a few laughs. Choose that if you want comedy.

I wouldn't think The Expendables is female friendly. Choose this if you want action and to never see the girl again

[Edited on 08-09-2010 by adiohead]
jamied

8th Sep 10 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Expendables is good but a team style
RichR
Premium Member

8th Sep 10 at 08:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just going to go bowling instead - seems an easier choice! Scrub that they can't bowl!

5dr Corsa 3dr polo - You're from uttoxeter; where can I go/what can i do? where is there a reasonable bar/pub?

[Edited on 08-09-2010 by LiVe LeE]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Which film........ 24 database queries in 0.0080011 seconds