corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football Thread - Sponsored by the burning of the Koran

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Football Thread - Sponsored by the burning of the Koran
strick206

User status: Offline
13th Sep 10 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
Why is there such hype around johnson he CANT defend and is average going forward, Might aswell just put a winger in at RB, Wake up he's shit!...

Why didn't i think of that
Ben D

13th Sep 10 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spose i should have bothered reading the thread huh?
strick206

13th Sep 10 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cavey

13th Sep 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, not expecting this to be well recieved, but do you think it's time Carragher was phased out of the liverpool squad, no denying he's been a great servant for the scousers, but he's looked bloody slow recently, and was pretty poor at the world cup, 2 bookings in 2 games from being too slow essentiaslly.

Agger and Skrtel would surely be a better partnership in the middle?
Cosmo

13th Sep 10 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I agree, as an actual defender I think skrtel and agger are both better players. But he brings more than that to the team - such as defensive organisation (he does have very good tactical awareness) and general motivation.
RichR
Premium Member

14th Sep 10 at 12:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noone else is mentioning it and its not thread worthy so I'll put in here; well done Stoke - a better end to a bad day for Tony Pulis with his Mum dying at lunchtime! Just scraped it but a win is a win!!
Eck
Premium Member

14th Sep 10 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was quite amazing that he turned up at half time. Fair play to the man. Although that diving pathetic piece of shit Pennant essentially won the game with a horrendous dive which REALLY should have been noticed

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Football Thread - Sponsored by the burning of the Koran 24 database queries in 0.0098619 seconds