corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » calibra front brakes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author calibra front brakes
lil ryan

User status: Offline
13th Sep 10 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi ppl wot do i need 2 get from a car breakers 2 fit 2.0 calibra brakes as n calipers n what else . thanks ppl
Jake

13th Sep 10 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

calipers, carriers, discs and pads
djgritt
Premium Member

13th Sep 10 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Discs, Calipers & Caliper Carriers - make sure you keep the banjo bolts for the Brake Lines too, the Corsa ones should be the same but good to keep a couple spare - best bet if the lines on the scrapper are OE rubber is to just cut them

All will bolt straight on, but will obviously need bleeding through etc!
djgritt
Premium Member

13th Sep 10 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could use the Pads that come with the calipers, but i'd personally just buy s cheap set from Halfords for peace of mind of them being new and unglazed/worn
lil ryan

13th Sep 10 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks dude off the the breakers 2mo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » calibra front brakes 23 database queries in 0.0080979 seconds