corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » This weekends premier league action

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This weekends premier league action
Tom

User status: Offline
27th Sep 10 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Frustrating game on saturday, dodgy dodgy goal and gerrard probably should've been off though so could have been alot worse! Very strange weekend alll round, feels like the standard amongst those who you'd consider bottom half has jumped a level in the last 12 months, although that might be a clouded judgement lol.

cavmad

27th Sep 10 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
TBH I wasnt the happiest when Hodgson took over, but thought he'd get the players on board and do an OK job. But WTF is he doing with his line ups?!

He played Meireles as a right winger yesterday, and Kuyt off Torres. Why?
He played Meireles off Torres and Gerrard behind him the other day. Why?
He constantly plays Sktrel and Carra, with Poulson ahead of them - none of which have a pass in them. Why?

All were doing lately is thumping the ball from the back, over Gerrard, to Torres who is up on his own and can do very little with it.

Get Meireles in midfield with Lucas. Get Agger playing at CB. Get Kuyt and Cole as inside right and left players. And get Gerrard off Torres.

Done.

According to some scousers at work Hodgson promised when he took over he'd have a core team which he wouldn't mess abaout with and he 'knew everyon'e best position'.
He can only have been got in because he was cheap and had done pretty well with a low budget at other clubs.
I like the bloke but he's only there until the club is sold whereupon he'll be swept aside the moment someone buys the place.
Ben D

27th Sep 10 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
feels like the standard amongst those who you'd consider bottom half has jumped a level in the last 12 months

Are you seriously trying to say that Liverpool aren't shit, but instead the standard of lesser teams in the Premiership have improved?

Delusional
mwg

27th Sep 10 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He did say that might be a clouded judgment!
Tom

27th Sep 10 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
feels like the standard amongst those who you'd consider bottom half has jumped a level in the last 12 months

Are you seriously trying to say that Liverpool aren't shit, but instead the standard of lesser teams in the Premiership have improved?

Delusional

I'm not just talking about our results (that was the bit I referred to that might be clouding my judgement) It just feels less like some of the smaller teams aren't just going through the motions, I know you'll always get weekends where there are shocks but teams like blackpool, newcastle, stoke, west brom have all had really good results against 'bigger' teams so far and this season more than ever i'm less confident in predicting results across the league.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » This weekends premier league action 24 database queries in 0.0092299 seconds