corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear disk conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear disk conversion
Thomas

User status: Offline
27th Sep 10 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys been looking at the different forums on this topic and I just wanted to get more info can I use the rear brakes from a cavalier and what handbrake cable is best to use for doing this

Appreciate your help
davieslim

User status: Offline
27th Sep 10 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can buy the kit i use from lmf vauxhall which gives you all the spacers,guides and backing plates, then all you need is a mk2 astra gte handbrakes cable , but my mates nova is built from just removing all the parts from a astra axle and mated to a nova handbraker cable

New Poll