corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How observant are you, when driving?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How observant are you, when driving?
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Sep 10 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll agree with that as most of my journey home from work is unlit now the nights are drawing in
corsadonk
Premium Member

27th Sep 10 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like to look in fields, see if anything cute is about

I first started out on a bike, and do alot of miles a year, so I'm pretty observant. But I do worry about people that say when driving at night I look out for headlights, I worry more about badgers, and deer, sorry cute things again
Ben G

27th Sep 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
How many people in this thread have crashed a car??Once??Twice??More??

4 times

tbf though, 1 was when a car went into the side of me (his fault), 1 when a woman hit me from behind (her fault), 1 when an old guy in a mondeo st220 thought he'd be smug and try and pull out of a roundabout without giving way to the right (his fault)...

and 1 that was my fault - drove into a traffic light a few months after passing. was raining and lack of experience meant i stamped on the brakes and shit myself when it started skidding, so locked up and went straight on

i'm unlucky, but where people hit me, i was just going about my normal daily business and they weren't being observant.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

27th Sep 10 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i find myself thinking, shit, i dont even remember that last 20 secs, thats about it, bit weird to explain but im sure you get what i mean

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Ben G

27th Sep 10 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been there many times. mostly when i'm on early shift driving to work at 6am very scary.
pow
Premium Member

27th Sep 10 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom, my favorite is "did I just do 30 through that camera?"
BeetleGav

27th Sep 10 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Tom, my favorite is "did I just do 30 through that camera?"

haha too true!
Tomnova16
Premium Member

27th Sep 10 at 18:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did it on the motorway yesterday(not remembering what i did), i blame the i drive in the 7 series i was in, bloody satnav is a ball ache, must of passed two or three lorries without even looking up
not proud of that

[Edited on 27-09-2010 by Tomnova16]

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » How observant are you, when driving? 24 database queries in 0.0128610 seconds