corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » EML

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EML
BradG

User status: Offline
   1st Oct 10 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wondering if anyone can be of assistance. Was out in my car last night, it was running fine. Never had a problem with the car before engine wise. I've come to jump in my car this evening and for some reason the revs are bouncing between 1k-2k
It seems as though the engine is juddering. I'll be driving down the road and all of a sudden the car will start to judder as if its going to stall? After i go over 3k on the revs the EML goes off, but then when i drop below it starts to judder again and the EML comes back on.
Has anyone had a similar problem before? Or know what's causing the car to do this? Oils fine etc. I've never experienced any problems with the engine before? Is it something i'll be able to sort out myself over the weekend as my car is a necessity for commuting to/from work

Cheers guys

[Edited on 01-10-2010 by BradG]
BradG

2nd Oct 10 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody?????
JaffaTB

2nd Oct 10 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do a paperclip test mate, will show you what is causing the EML to come on and hopefully help you cure your problem :-)
BradG

4th Oct 10 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, just want to say thanks for fuck all!! Its pointless having a 'Help Zone' if no one is prepared to help

Cheers JaffaTB, It was the ICV, Ended up getting one from the scrappy for 20quid
Nickb

4th Oct 10 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not trying to sound funny but there's also a search feature try using that before posting sarcastic comments bud!
JaffaTB

4th Oct 10 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BradG

4th Oct 10 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nickb
Not trying to sound funny but there's also a search feature try using that before posting sarcastic comments bud!

Erm, what exactly am i supposed to search for? I didn't know what was wrong with the car, hence me writing a brief description of what was happening so someone may be able to help? Do you want me to copy and paste my diagnosis into the search feature so the CS bot can diagnose the problem?? Typical CS bellend! N who you calling "Bud"....?? People can't write anything on here without people trying to be smart, when there blatantly not!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

5th Oct 10 at 04:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got a helpful reply within 5 hours.

which ended up meaning you found your fault. and yet you still kick off calling people bell ends

nice one PAL

New Poll